– Born in Skopje in 1976
– BA in English Language and Literature
– International Grandmaster since 2013
– Chess professional for more than 20 years, participated in more than 200 international chess tournaments around the world, won dozens of them
– Won 17 Macedonian team championships
– Vice champion of the 4NCL with Cheddleton for three years in a row (2015, 2016 and 2017)
– Scored the best result on the Macedonian team (7/10) at the 42nd Chess Olympiad in Baku in 2016
– Playing for Cheddleton scored the best result on Board 4 at the European Club Cup in 2015 with 5.5/7
– In 2016 was elected a General Secretary of the Association of Chess Professionals
– In 2017, in my first attempt as a coach and captain, I won the Italian Women Team Championship (“Il Scudetto”) with the team Caissa Italia Pentole Agnelli
– In 2017 as a head coach and captain of the Macedonian women national team (starting rank 30 out of 32) scored the best result in the history of the country by finishing shared 20th in the European Team Championship in Crete (Greece)
– In 2019 was elected President of the Association of Chess Professionals
– In October 2021 my first book, The Sinquefield Chess Generation, was published.
And some fiction:
I would like to play Carlsen one day.
Going to the Canary Islands is on my agenda. (UPD August 2017 – DID IT!)
I am thinking of writing a good chess book. On psychology. (UPD October 2021 – DID IT!)
I am not superstitious: I have started to write with a different pen lately.