– Born in Skopje in 1976
– BA in English Language and Literature
– International Grandmaster since 2013
– Chess professional for more than 20 years, participated in more than 200 international chess tournaments around the world, won dozens of them
– Won 17 Macedonian team championships
– Vice champion of the 4NCL with Cheddleton for three years in a row (2015, 2016 and 2017)
– Scored the best result on the Macedonian team (7/10) at the 42nd Chess Olympiad in Baku in 2016
– Playing for Cheddleton scored the best result on Board 4 at the European Club Cup in 2015 with 5.5/7
– In 2016 was elected a General Secretary of the Association of Chess Professionals
– In 2017, in my first attempt as a coach and captain, I won the Italian Women Team Championship (“Il Scudetto”) with the team Caissa Italia Pentole Agnelli
And some fiction:
I would like to play Carlsen one day.
Going to the Canary Islands is on my agenda. (UPD August 2017 – DID IT!)
I am thinking of writing a good chess book. On psychology.
I am not superstitious: I have started to write with a different pen lately.